Pastor Marcus is offering a Lenten study following worship in the Fellowship Building on the following dates with topics from a book by Adam Hamilton entitled, John: The Gospel of Light and Life. There will be Youth Lunches on Sunday, February 11th and Sunday, March 11th. There will be a sign up sheet at our first gathering to seek volunteers from our participants to provide a lunch for the remaining sessions as we have done in the past. Please note there is not a session scheduled for February 18th since we are hosting the Day of Prayer Lovefeast Service at Christ Moravian Church.
The topics of study are:
- The Word Made Flesh (Sunday, February 11th)
- The Miraculous Signs of Jesus (Sunday, February 25th)
- The “I Am” Sayings of Jesus (Sunday, March 4th)
- The Farewell Discourse (Sunday, March 11th)
- The Arrest, Trial and Crucifixion of the King (Sunday, March 18th)
- Eternal Life (Sunday, March 25th)