On Sunday, October 27th in worship members of the Long Range Planning Committee presented to the congregation the maintenance projects taking place in our Sanctuary Building along with providing samples of paint colors, carpet and fabric that were chosen. If you were unable to be with us in worship that day, this presentation is now available in PDF to view or download. Please click on the link above. This presentation provides the following information:
- The cost of these maintenance projects.
- Information about our upcoming Capital Improvements Campaign
- Our goals as to what we hope to raise over this three year Capital Improvements Campaign
- Our Leadership Board Pledge Commitments to the Capital Improvements Campaign
- Our Commitment Sunday date in November (November 24th)
In addition, our Preserving Our Past, Preparing Our Future Capital Campaign Brochure will also be available to view in PDF format in the coming days.
To download presentations from Morning Worship in PDF Format follow the links below: